Sunday, 13 November 2011

Whiteboxing Mark 3


I completly forgotton but during the summer I went to an Arts in Action fair in oxfordshire. It was as commercial as they get.. wasnt terribly interesting to be honest but the actual house which It was based there was a little museum full of all wonderful and deadly looking agricultural tools.

There were quite a lot condensed into 1 small space but it was all very interesting - apparently some of the tools were banned at their time for their lethal nature. With looking at that field idea form Fable surley I could incorporate these in my project somehow.

Anyway yes after looking at this and my other moodboards last post I tried doing another whitebox, my third attempt.



So based on the above reference I tried to make more of a working village with a bit of a field (towards the middle of the image) having it sort of overhanging the river. So far im liking how this is going. I also incorporated
this into the level on the bottom right of the image. I think it helps make it look more natural and interesting than a few bushes spread around the river.
I also thought that I could have one of the large broads on the other side (but inaccessible, perhaps with a little ship or something bobbing up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment