
Although mark 3 went quite well I still wasn't 'feeling' it, couldnt get into the groove so it seemed. I basically tried another variation and moved stuff around, tried more of a field section on a different level rather than up on a bit of rock. as in previous attempts it starts with going down a road then down a bit of a slope to the village.

I tried to stay in keeping with this rock over grass idea for the level, just for a test (think of them large rock things placed in my white box as this)In Whitebox it doesn't look too impressive but I think it might work alright. Ill have to try and find somewhere with that sort of thing for proper reference though. Yeah
what you see is what you get, in keeping with things experimented with in previous whiteboxes. Although its probably the best Whitebox to date i'm still not quite there yet with how I want it to be. It simply needs explored some more but its getting there.. its getting there..
No comments:
Post a Comment