
So after that I thought it was time to experiment with whiteboxing.
I made very quick and easy representation of the buildings as well as a few market stalls loosely based on the reference I taken in Norfolk as well as my original stalls from Assassins creed.
To be brutally honest I didn't really know what I was doing for this Whitebox I had a vague idea in my head of what I wanted but I found it difficult both draw or whitebox. This comes closer to what I thought than what I could draw, basically
having a road behind the village which the player would start by. Seeing between the trees they would see what looks like a village which will prompt them to go have a look when they see the turning. There will be a few market stalls around more in the center of the village with a few aspects of home life including a pen for chickens or other live stock.
A few posts back I mentioned about some forms of wildlife which I taken photos of while on holiday and I thought it might be fun to model a few and have them animate around (which ill have to look into, I can animate in UDKS' matinee but for animals they would have to be animated in max and imported).
Also in presentation Heather thought it would be good to have a few free chickens running around. As seen in my assassins creed research there were some caged chickens also, presumably that would be sold in the markets... BINGO!
No comments:
Post a Comment