
After my other concepts I decided to try one for more of the lighting I was considering, late afternoon/evening.
I'm quite happy with this, as terms of concepts the character is a bit dodgy looking but I felt like the image needed some sort of theme. Again that character doesn't really fit the era of the period I am steering towards.
I would like for my fmp to get nice effects with the water reflection and other rendering. Defiantly having a few boats spread around like that on the lake will add to the effect.

I then did another concept this time facing the village, at this point Im unsure of what the actual layout of the village is but I thought it would be usfull for a previsialusation. I like how this turned out actually, this is more the sort of thing im wanting to go for.
We have a presentation in a few days and I will be presenting all that I have done so far to the lecturers, see what they think of my progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment