Monday, 19 March 2012

Back on track

Ok Iv been neglecting my blog for a little while as Iv been on with work. Last week I had a list of assets I wanted done by Sunday and I did manage to do them, Modelled, textured and exported.


So not bad going really,
Since there is a presentation looming next week Id like to get as much done as I can before then for good feedback, this week Ill be doing a similar sort of thing of modelling, texturing and exporting all the larger assets, There are not that many left now so with any luck they'll get done. I think after this week the rest of my project will be tarting around with the final assets - texturing them and positioning. Im confident that Ill get my stuff done for the deadline provided that I continue to work. Iv came along quite a way and got quite a few things done now but its just a matter of continuing to do so.

SO my next Asset list (as things go I may add a few things If i get through them steadily.
A rickety Fence
A rickety Gate
Logs for my Log house
Another variation of houses overlooking my little field
the Pub building which will be based from my research and modified a bit
Alpha plane LODS for all my trees
Little Chicken house things
Ropes
and a Few rocks.
I also hope to get my terrain completed by the end of this week also which Today I have made a few tileable textures ready for painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment