Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Post Presentation

Alright so a couple of days ago we had a presentation of our work and mine went pretty well, what was said I had an inkling about anyway but it was good to hear the feedback first hand as this made me realize I was on the right sort of waveline.

First of all Ill post up the images I shown in my presentation here which was basically a run through of my level. The lighting went a little too orange though as I was building the night previously but this shows my most up to date version of my level.





















So yeah That was it, so the conclusion to this presentation was that what i had was good and coming along but the main concern was with the paths looking monotonous and that more effort needed to be made to the terrain - made less hilly and harsh but also to have a few rocks placed around, have more older looking trees in the area as one of the crits was that a lot of the trees looked the same age.
And yes to finish off all my other planned assets, get my day night cycle working, get my animals placed and animating, learn how to do fire for my lanterns for the night section.

A lot to do but im confident ill get it done during these last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment