This is it below (I think ill make a couple of variations of chickens to walk around just by adjusting the texture)

447 triangles mind you..I didnt think it would be that much but I think that is the lowest I can go for them to look any good.
Right erm after it was textured I rigged with bones but rigging in 2012 is a bit retarded in comparison to 2011 I though.
None the less it managed to get rigged and I was trying to get it to animate - its pretty hard to get it to look realistic. I was trying to emphasize the quick head movements chickens have but everything was looking so fake when I was trying. I appreciate that im not an animation student but I think i need more practice before I work on the chicken. In my level the chicken is going to be the main thing that will animate , Herrons don't need rigged and ducks the only thing which moves really is the head.
For my UDK test it may be better to try simpler animations to import than big complex chickens (which may not work!)
For the ducks I will only model the body and the head - no legs are unnecessary. These will be more in the distance compared to the chicken
No comments:
Post a Comment