Thursday, 23 February 2012

house 3/Pub


Right next im going to attempt to model this house from my reference, I was thinking this would be suitable for the pub of the village as it looks the most modern. What ill do though is model this as it is and maybe use for an individual house and then modify for the pub (I need to consider how its going to be made as ill want to make a little yard also) but for now ill model this as it is.


Right basically as this is a different sort of house than what iv been modelling there probably wont be as many triangles involved as it is basically wood and a clay substance and most will be done in the texture, I still want it to have a certain amount of detail though. So on the picture iv started by drawing a box with a few segments and then manually add wooden planks and edit slightly. Once again I will be unwrapping as I go along to save time.



Ok so this is the base done, the house does look very regular but I will be morphing slightly ti make it as rickety as possible - reaching 1509 triangles and the moment (which is alright for what it is).

No comments:

Post a Comment