Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Progress

Now I think it crunch time to get my smaller assets done then I can start on the bigger more important ones.

Right, what is left on my list for the small are;
Apples for market
Corn/Corn for market
Fish/Fish for market
fishcages
fishingrod
logs (few variations)
metalbowl/tray
Oars
Outdoorkiln
Pile of ropes
Pubsign
tree stump
work table
wooden wheelbarrow

Ill work my way down the list until each one is completed.
In terms of fish, it would be logical to get a few names of river types. Getting primary research of the fish will be difficult and as for texturing its likely ill have to paint on based from images from the net. Most of the fish will be seen on the market stall but to have a few in the shallows of the river might be quite good to do and animate.

So from http://www.norfolkbroads.com/explore/the-fishing-guide/
"Bream, Roach, Eels, Ruff, Perch, Rudd, Tench, and Pike as well as estuarine species such as Flounders, Sea Bass, Grey Mullet and Goby and migratory Sea Trout"
Since iv modeled an eel cage I should at least do an eel but to do all in the list wouldnt be feasible - think only well known ones should be done.
Eel, Bream, Perch, Pike, Think they will do.


I think these fish will be quite fun to model actually - again something iv never done before, these fish are quite stylized and I think they will be good displays on the market stalls. In many games iv only seen very basic almost generic fish - im no fisherman by any means but in these RPG games they all tend to me the same sorts of things not that I know the breeds.

Good
I also got some reference of logs from home which I can use for modelling assistance.

Think ill try a few fish, break up my modelling a bit as recently iv been modelling tools and things.

Bit of a blegh day today as I had been feeling under the weather however I did manage to get my fish modelled and the eel rigged at least.
Dodging illness I actually enjoyed making these - texturing should be fun also.
Ill also do variations in boxes of the ones to be sold to market.



Hope this illness is only a 12h thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment